Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yucky.

I fell asleep last night at eleven. I woke up at nine this morning, yet I still feel tired. :( This had been my routine since Monday. uhhhhhhhh. Do you ever get that feeling? I have felt it a lot this summer.

So today I'm really hoping to go school shopping because we haven't done that and I seriously need shirts. A lot of shirts. Basically I only have six good shirts I can where in public in my possession. All the other like 20 shirts are workout shirts. They are loose and not public or (to put it straight where I'm thinking) school material. If I wanted to go on a run great then I have something. But since I'm not the sporty type I don't do that kind of stuff very often so why would I need those shirts.

I am really troubled too. Next week is my first week of High School. :/ I'm really nervous! I haven't gone and seen exactly where my classes are so I'm scared that I'm going to get lost on the first day. All my friends are like "you should go back and see" but all my siblings say "you'll be fine" In middle school on the first day, I went into the wrong SSR class.

No comments:

Post a Comment